Yes, it’s TRUE! With the Halloween spirit in mind, Uncle Gary’s Peppers and Fein Tasting Foods have combined together for the ULTIMATE BBQ giveaway. This is something you don’t want to pass up! You’ve heard about them. You’ve heard your friends rave…. or maybe you saw Uncle Gary’s Peppers featured on the Today Show, The Chew, or even on the Food Channel. No matter how you heard of them, you may actually have the chance to try the infamous Uncle Gary’s Peppers and Fein Tasting Foods TOGETHER- BBQ STYLE!
We’re super excited about this giveaway! With the holidays steadily approaching, adding some zing to your boring, pre-holiday meals will give you something to get culinary-inspired and excited about!
Uncle Gary’s Gourmet Zesty Peach BBQ Stuffed Fein Peppers
courtesy of Uncle Gary’s Peppers
2 ½ c. Uncle Gary’s Gourmet Zesty Peach BBQ sauce
4 tbsp. Feiny’s Original BBQ Rub
4 8oz to 10oz Chicken breast diced
3 cups Organic brown rice or instant brown rice
1 can of Bush’s maple baked beans
1 whole Cooking onion
1 whole zucchini
4 tbsp. Olive oil
5 cut in half bell peppers
Pam olive oil spray
1.) Pre- Heat Oven to 350 deg. Place the 5 cut in half green bell peppers in the oven with a little water under them and spray some pam Olive oil spray on the peppers so them will not dry out and cook them for 30 min. or until soft and done and set aside.
2.) In a separate pan spray with pam olive oil spray sauté onions and zucchini with 2 tbsp. of Feiny’s Original BBQ rub.
3.) Cook your 3 cups of brown rice with directions given on box when the rice is done add 4 tbsp. of Olive oil and set aside.
4.) Dice up your Chicken breast and spray your pan with some olive oil spray add 2 tbsp. of Feiny’s Original BBQ Rub and cook on med. Heat until done. Next add your sautéed onions and zucchini to the fully cooked chicken and add a 1c. of Uncle Gary’s Gourmet Zesty Peach BBQ sauce and simmer.
5.) Add 1 cup of Uncle Gary’s Gourmet Zesty Peach BBQ sauce to the Bush’s maple baked beans an cook at 400 deg. In the oven for 30 to 40 min. or until slight boil and then they are done.
6.) Add your baked beans to the brown rice.
7.) Take your cooked bell peppers and add the rice and beans mixture them and add the chicken mixture on top and top it off with some mix cheddar and mozzarella cheese and bake for an additional 2 min. to melt the cheese in a warm oven.
8.) Final step plate and top with extra drizzle of Uncle Gary’s Gourmet Zesty Peach BBQ sauce and enjoy…
Is your mouth watering yet? Can you taste some chicken, ribs, or even vegetarian dishes tying in these flavors?
In order to enter, here’s what you need to do:
You get ONE entry for following ALL on Facebook and ONE entry for following ALL on Twitter. For a THIRD entry, share this giveaway with all your friends.
One last way to enter – send a message publicly to one of us via Twitter or Facebook saying, “Trick or Treat give me something good to eat with #UncleGary’sPeppers and #FeinysRubs #Giveaway !”
REQUIRED: In order to be entered in this giveaway, YOU MUST POST HERE WHAT YOU DID TO ENTER! If you are following some of these people already, then post that you are following and who you added.
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
THE GIVEAWAY DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 30Th, 2013, and THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON OCTOBER 31st, 2013!
Participation means you agree and accept the following rules:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Must be age 18 and over and is limited to U.S. residents only with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. PO Boxes will not be accepted.
- Starting date is 10/25/2013 and ending date is midnight EST, 10/30/2013
- Entry procedures are stated above
- Prize descriptions- one winner chosen to receive two jars of Uncle Gary’s BBQ sauces and two packages of Feiny’s BBQ Rubs.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Immediate family members of the hudsonvalleyhandymom.com are not eligible.
- Disputes will be handled via email@example.com.
- One winners will be selected on Thursday, 10/31/2013 and announced that day EST.
- Uncle Gary’s Peppers, Fein Tasting Food products, and hudsonvalleyhandymom.com are released from all liability from any complications arising from product delivery.
- Uncle Gary’s Peppers and Fein Tasting Foods reserve the right to obtain winners’ names, as well as the right to publicize their names and likenesses.
- If potential prize winner forfeits, does not claim the prize, or misrepresented entries, prize will be re-awarded, according to sponsor’s discretion.
- Sponsors: Uncle Gary’s Gourmet Peppers P.O. Box 116, Orangeville, Ohio,44453, United States, Fein Tasting Foods 720-263-6044
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Disclaimer: hudsonvalleyhandymom.com is not a nutritionist, dietician, attorney, nor does she play any of these people on television. Opinions expressed in this blog are only opinions, and it’s up to the consumer to make decisions regarding his/her own health. Uncle Gary’s Peppers and Fein Tasting Foods are supplying the product to be given away. I am not receiving compensation from Uncle Gary’s Peppers or Fein Tasting Foods for this giveaway.
For more great tasting recipes and products, go to:
YES, you can order online!