While at the IFBC (International Food Blogger Conference), many food companies introduced their products. It was a thankful time for me. Since one of my daughters had to become gluten free, I felt like her food choices were limited – and usually to items that didn’t taste so good.
However, my opinion change after that conference. I saw the trend for more natural ingredients. More dietary needs are being met. It was eye opening to see more companies listing their products as being gluten and GMO free. One of the products that I had the pleasure of trying that fell into this category was Bai Antioxidant Infusions.
Bai 5 has FIVE calories – FIVE! It tastes lightly sweetened, and is a low glycemic beverage (using only natural sweeteners).
The superfruit used in Bai 5 is coffee fruit. What is coffee fruit? It’s the berry that has a coffee bean on the interior. We’re all familiar with the coffee bean, but the berry that holds the bean is what is used in Bai 5. The Bai 5 antioxidant blend consists of this organic coffee fruit and white tea extract. Does it taste like coffee? Not one bit! Does it have caffeine? It contains 35 mg per serving of natural caffeine. Add a splash of fruit juice (4%) to this mix, and you have a feel-good drink that’s more refreshing than soda. Who says you can only drink them? I sweetened up my Molokai Coconut a bit more (with a natural sweetener) to give it a full blown non-alcoholic pina colada taste, put it in a blender with some crushed ice, and had a little treat on a hot October day. Add them to your smoothies, mixed drinks, or mocktails!
If you want to know more about Bai products, go to the website at http://drinkbai.com/ – a store locator is on their website so you can easily find Bai near you. If you can’t find it, never fear! You can order it online!
Now, what you’ve been waiting for: the contest!!!!! How to win NINE bottles (EVERY flavor) of Bai 5!
You will receive one entry for each task completed. You do not need to complete ALL tasks, but each item will give you one entry:
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Pinterest and REPIN my picture above:
The picture to repin can be found at: http://www.pinterest.com/hvalleyhandymom/bai5/
Additional entries will be given for showing some Bai love on Twitter and Facebook by sending a message.
In the comments section below, post the actions you took to enter (must do), and tell us why you want to try Bai for an additional entry.
The ending date for this will be at midnight, EST on Monday, October 7, 2013. The winner will be chosen and announced on Wednesday, October 9th. Good luck!
Participation means you agree and accept the following rules:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Must be age 18 and over and is limited to U.S. residents only with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. PO Boxes will not be accepted.
- Starting date is 10/03/2013 and ending date is midnight EST, 10/07/2013
- Entry procedures are stated above
- Prize descriptions- 9 bottles of Bai 5 in their choice of flavors.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Disputes will be handled via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A winner will be selected on Tuesday, 10/06/2013 and announced on Wednesday, 10/07/2013 by noon EST.
- Bai products and hudsonvalleyhandymom.com is released from all liability from any complications arising from product delivery.
- Bai reserves the right to obtain winners’ names, as well as the right to publicize their names and likenesses.
- If potential prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, according to sponsor’s discretion.
- Sponsor: 1-609-586-0500
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW